Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Worst Movies of 2010

This list is shorter than my list of the best films of 2010 primarily because I tend to avoid bad movies.

Still, you can't miss all of them.



Actually, I recommend you do miss all of these.







1) All Good Things - This was absolutely the worst film of 2010.

It was like a Lifetime movie, only worse.

The idea that this script not only got actual talent attached to it, but this movie ended up in those temples we call art-houses is deeply offensive.


2) Valentine’s Day - Wow. Romantic comedies already have a hard time winning me over, but this belongs in a special category of just don't.


3) Catfish - I hated these three guys. That's why I hated this movie so much. The protagonist was just such a tool I just wished bad things for him. This is especially problematic for a documentary.


4) Legion - Just bad. Bad, bad, bad.


5) A Nightmare on Elm Street - I almost had a heart attack and died from not-afraid.

6) The Social Network - I didn't know whether to hate Mark Zuckerberg (the character, I have no idea what he's like in real life) because he was being a jerk or because he was boring the crap out of me.


7) Megamind - The most boring cartoon of the year. And I saw a lot of cartoons this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment